tiistai 28. huhtikuuta 2015

Collection: Tim Burton

I am huge Tim Burton fan and I have largest Tim Burton collection in Finland. I collect action figures, bobbleheads, statues, books, DVD's, soundtracks, postcards, boardgames, videogames, etc. relating to Tim Burton's films. Only things I do not collect are clothes, bags, accessory and jewellery.
   So of course I collect these postcards through Postcrossing and here are the ones I already got:

The Nightmare Before Christmas

I have two of these, one from Japan and another from Germany.
From Japan
From the USA.
From the USA.

Alice in Wonderland

From Russia.
From Japan.
From Ukraine.
From Ukraine.
From Ukraine.

Planet of the Apes

From Germany.
From Australia.

Corpse Bride

From Japan.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

From Japan.

Big Eyes

From Russia.
Sweeney Todd

From Russia.
- MortuusAmor

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti