lauantai 18. lokakuuta 2014

Collection: Krtek -cards

So these collection posts will be about showing you the cards I have already received according to some certain theme and the first one will be lovely Czech mole from my childhood - Krtek. I have these cards on my wishlist and since Krtek cards are pretty popular I do get these from time to time.

I have received two of these, both from Germany but different Postcrossers.
From Germany
This one came from Germany.
This one is from Finland.
From Czech Republic.
From Germany.
From Germany
From Germany
Two of these from Czech Republic.
From Czech Republic.
From Germany.
From Czech Republic.
From Finland.
From Germany.
From Germany.
From Germany.
From China.

From Czech Republic
From Slovenia
From Germany
From Germany




- MortuusAmor

2 kommenttia:

  1. I've seen some of these mole cards on other people's blogs or wants lists but didn't realise it had a name. Nor did I realise there were so many! I especially like the ones with the hedgehog and frog.
    I've added your blog link to the sidebar of my main blog (Rambles from my Chair). I do have a postcard blog but I can't find time to keep it up-to-date.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yes, there are lots of Krtek cards and I have received only tiny amount of them.
      Thank you for advertising my blog!

      Poista